Pages

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Welcome!!

Welcome to my blog!! Thank you for coming to visit and read my ramblings about loving learning and teaching. I hope you can find something you like and can use in your own classrooms! Happy Blogging!

Friday, March 28, 2014

Multiple Meaning Words Tagxedo

One of the standards my students must meet when working toward their Alabama Extended Standards is using and identifying multiple meaning words. We have been working hard to understand multiple meaning words and the many definitions that some words can have and how we use them or read them. I thought a fun activity would be to show what we know and make a Tagxedo (mentioned in previous post) to display all the multiple meaning words we have learned. Here is the Tagxedo that I made as an examples. My students will be making their own on Monday when we return to school from spring break.
I hope that this will help you see the many ways that you can use this great website and tool in your own classroom.
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment