Pages

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Welcome!!

Welcome to my blog!! Thank you for coming to visit and read my ramblings about loving learning and teaching. I hope you can find something you like and can use in your own classrooms! Happy Blogging!

Friday, January 24, 2014

The Beginning of my Blogging Experience

           Learning is quite a fabulous thing, isn't it. I try daily to help my students to understand how great it is that they can learn and also how much fun it really can be. That's why I chose the title I did. I love to learn new things and I love to see kids learning new things. So, I decided to create a blog all about learning and teaching. I find myself reading educational and personal blogs daily. I use them to find new, fun ideas for teaching my kiddos and also to admire the fact that people find the time to create such amazing blogs. After 4 years of teaching elementary special education I hope that I can now use a blog to share things I have learned with others out there. This is my first blog and I am still learning how to use a blog to its full potential. 
          My name is Lyndsey Key and I am a Special Education teacher. I hope to use this blog to share my experiences of teaching, share lessons I have taught (successful and unsuccessful), and show how fabulous learning and teaching can be.



Thanks for Stopping By!
Lyndsey Key

No comments:

Post a Comment